We're focusing on new things
No need to worry; you'll still have access to this feature, but unfortunately, we can no longer support Scorecard after 1st of August 2023. The good news, though, we're replacing it with new and improved features that will be even better. This feature will be replaced by Scoreboards. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a legacy feature that is no longer available for customers who signed up for Tymeshift after July 27th, 2022.
The Scorecard feature allows your agents to see how they are performing in real-time. Enabling Scorecards will help to foster greater accountability among your team. Scorecards also help you to make sure agents are hitting all of the KPIs your organization has set up for a particular day or an entire week.
Note: you can enable Scorecards for your agents by selecting the feature in the Agent Permissions section under your tymeshift settings.
To start using this feature, you will need to:
To set up your Scorecards, please complete the following steps:
- Go to Admin .
- Click on Scorecard Settings .
- Select the Group(s) that you want.
- Select the Metrics that you want by clicking the boxes on the left. The metrics will become visible on your agents’ tymeshift App within Zendesk.
- Define a Weekly Goal for each metric. Weekly Goals will automatically be converted into Daily Goals by dividing the value you choose by five, to reflect 5 business days. This does not apply to percentage metrics.
Important: if you don’t set up goals for individual Groups, then the goals that you set for All Groups will be used for the entire organization by default. And if you will specify certain metrics for individual groups, agents on those groups will only see defined metrics for that group.
You can access Scorecards in two places:
- In the tymeshift WebApp, by going to Reports and selecting Scorecard .
- In Zendesk Support, by clicking on the tymeshift icon and then selecting Scorecard .
Note: agents will only see their own performance (as shown in the screenshot below). Admins will be able to select which agent's performance they want to view from the drop-down menu in the top left corner.