We're focusing on new things
No need to worry; you'll still have access to this feature, but unfortunately, we can no longer support it after 1st of May 2023. The good news, though, we're replacing it with new and improved features that will be even better. Don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT: This is a legacy feature that is no longer available for customers who signed up for Tymeshift after July 27th, 2022. The functionality in this feature is now available in Reports.
The Activity Feed allows users to see agents' latest actions. It's a helpful way to analyze historical activity.
To access this feature, go to Reports and click on Activity Feed . In addition to viewing events, users can also do the following:
- Filter data by Agent, Group, or Task.
- Track how many and what types of events have occurred during a specific timeframe.
- Determine what data is presented by selecting the following:
- Agent or Group of Agents
- Agent Views
- Task Type
- Starred or Not Starred
- Star any event by highlighting it as positive or negative or requires attention (you will have to decide and agree with the team on the meaning of this action). After an event has been starred, the agent responsible will receive a notification indicating for them either Good Job, Improvement Needed, or Under Review depending on your agreement.
- Open Zendesk tickets directly from the Activity Feed.