This is a legacy feature that is no longer available for customers who signed up for Tymeshift after July 27th, 2022. The functionality in this feature is now available in Schedules.
tymeshift gives you the ability to Add a Repeating Shift for just one agent or all of your Zendesk groups - it's up to you! You can also choose if you want the shift to be for a single day or an entire year. This tool will become your best friend when you're creating Schedules.
Important: before you start, check your Timezone Switcher and make sure it is set to the Timezone of the team you are scheduling for at the moment.
To add a Repeating Shift just follow the steps below:
- Log into your tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on Schedule .
- Click on the button located on the upper right of your screen.
- Create a shift by selecting one of the predefined Shift Templates or fill in the following criteria:
- Template Name – name this Shift Template.
- Days – choose which days you want to apply this Shift Template.
- Start time – choose what time of day the Schedule should start.
- End time – choose what time of day the Schedule should end.
- Intraday Schedule – choose which activity you want to assign to the agent during each time interval. Check out our Intraday Schedule article for more on this.
- Agent Staffing Target – write the target number of agents for this shift. You will see Targeted vs. Scheduled view at the bottom of the Schedule page.
- Assignee(s) – insert the names of the agents you want on this shift.
5. Click the button.
6. Don't forget to your schedule.
Note: if you are Scheduling a large team, take a look at our Bulk Scheduling feature to save even more time!