We're focusing on new things
No need to worry; you'll still have access to this feature, but unfortunately, we can no longer support the Schedules after 1st of December 2023. The good news, though, we're replacing it with new and improved features that will be even better. This feature is being replaced with Schedules. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a legacy feature that is no longer available for customers who signed up for Tymeshift after July 27th, 2022. The functionality in this feature is now available in Schedules.
In your Schedule, you will see three different views depending on your needs and which changes you would like to make to your team's schedule.
Note: users with Agent (Personal + Team Schedule) level access to Schedule will see only their and their default Zendesk group Schedule. Users with Team Lead or Manager access will see the full team's schedule.
You can use this view if you would like to see which channels/General Tasks agents have scheduled for the day. In addition, you can use this view to tweak the Intraday Schedule for a specific day.
- By left-clicking on the colored square, you can change an agent's assigned support channel or General Task.
- By right-clicking on the colored square, you can access more options for the Intraday Schedule like Adding Notes, Editing or Deleting Shifts, Adding Time Off, and more.
- By holding the command button and left-clicking, you can select specific time slots and make bulk changes.
You can use this view if you would like to see what your agents' Schedules are for each day during a selected week.
- By right-clicking on a shift, you can choose to Edit the shift, Edit Repeat, Add Time Off, Publish (if the shift was not previously published) or Delete the shift.
- By right-clicking on an empty space, you will be able to Add a Shift for an agent.
- By right-clicking on your own Schedule, you will be able to Request a Trade and Add Time Off.
You can use this view if you would like to see your agents' schedules for the month. In this view, you can play around with shifts on a daily level.
- By right-clicking on the shift, you can choose to Edit the shift, Edit Repeat, and Delete the shift.
- By right-clicking on your own Schedule, in addition to the options mentioned above, you will also be able to Request a Trade and Request Time Off.